At Clifton Hill School, the learning and achievement of our students is at the heart of everything we do. Each student’s progress is assessed termly against curriculum and personalised targets.
In the Upper School, all students at Clifton Hill work towards a range of accredited ASDAN qualifications. Progress is recorded against assessment criteria throughout the curriculum, and evidence is externally moderated.
Destinations of recent leavers
At Clifton Hill we intend to raise each student’s aspirations and enable them to make informed decisions about their future studies and career options. We strive to provide a comprehensive and progressive careers programme that enables pupils to successfully transition to the exciting next stage of their journey. The aims and purposes of a stable careers programme are to:
- Provide career related learning opportunities to pupils throughout their school journey.
- Prepare pupils for the transition to life after Clifton Hill.
- Support pupils in making informed decisions which are appropriate for them
- Enable pupils to become responsible and resilient citizens.
- Develop personal characteristics such as social skills, communication, independence and resilience
- Inspire and motivate pupils to develop themselves as individuals and live as independently as is possible
- Encourage pupils to know and develop their aspirations
The careers provision at Clifton Hill is in line with the DFE 2017 Careers Strategy and takes influence from the eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Careers Guidance, and will be reviewed in September 2022. Our careers leader is Sinead O’Connor, Assistant Headteacher. She can be contacted via email@example.com or 01883 347740.
Please follow the links below for information about student attainment