Admissions to Clifton Hill School are handled directly through the Surrey County Council SEN Department Area offices.
Parents/carers should contact their Local Authority in the first instance. The South East Area Education team cover our catchment area of Mole Valley, Reigate & Banstead and Tandridge and can be contacted on 01737 737990. If you live outside of the local area please contact the following teams:
- North East team (Spelthorne, Elmbridge, and Epsom and Ewell) 01737 737940
- South West team (Guildford, Waverley) 01483 517890
- North West team (Runnymede, Surrey Heath, Woking) 01483 518110
- The Area Office will allocate a Case Officer and send formal papers to the school. The school then responds to the Area Office as to whether we can meet their Special Educational Needs and whether we have a space within that class group. It is then the Local Authority, not the school that offers the place to you. Please refer to the Surrey County Council website for more information on their policy and practice regarding Special Education. If you do not live in Surrey, admissions will be handled by your Local Authority.
- All families are welcome to visit the school informally to meet the staff, assess how you feel about what we are working to achieve and see our facilities. Please contact the school office on 01883 347740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment if you wish to visit.
The primary needs of students attending Clifton Hill School are severe learning difficulties (SLD) or profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). Some also have Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
For further information, please read our SEND Report & Local Offer document here.